Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Guidelines or Manual
- Remove People with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Children of Parents with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems
- Remove People with Developmental Disabilities
- Remove People with Physical Disabilities
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
- Remove Treatment
- Remove Patient Assessment
Main page content
Published: August 2018
This quick guide contains an overview of the challenges associated with tobacco cessation and the benefits of being tobacco-free for individuals as well as those of a smoke-free workplace. It also includes tips that substance use disorder treatment settings can use to implement their own tobacco cessation programs.
Published: November 2015
This manual assists clinicians with implementing technology-assisted care. It highlights the importance of using technology-based assessments and interventions in behavioral health treatment services. The manual also discusses how technology reduces barriers to accessing care.