Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Co-Occurring Disorders
- Remove Depression
- Remove English
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Foster Care Children
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices
- Remove External Communication & Cooperation
- Remove Training & Continuing Education
Main page content
Prevention and Treatment of Anxiety, Depression, and Suicidal Thoughts and Behaviors Among College Students
Published: September 2021This guide reviews literature on treating college students’ mental health concerns, such as anxiety, depression, and suicidal thoughts and behaviors; distills the research into recommendations for practice; and provides examples of the ways that these recommendations can be implemented.
Published: October 2008This toolkit offers tools to implement the evidence-based practice of Assertive Community Treatment (ACT). ACT offers customized, community-based services for people living with mental illness. The toolkit includes a brochure (English, Spanish), a PowerPoint presentation, and an introductory video.