Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Depression
- Remove Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
- Remove Grief
- Remove Older Adults as Population Group
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Military & Veterans as Population Group
- Remove At-Risk
- Remove Foster Care Children
- Remove Military Families as Population Group
- Remove People with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Mental Health
- Remove Treatment
- Remove Awareness
- Remove Substance Abuse Screening
- Remove Psychosocial Rehabilitation
Main page content
Prevention and Treatment of Anxiety, Depression, and Suicidal Thoughts and Behaviors Among College Students
Published: September 2021This guide reviews literature on treating college students’ mental health concerns, such as anxiety, depression, and suicidal thoughts and behaviors; distills the research into recommendations for practice; and provides examples of the ways that these recommendations can be implemented.
Published: June 2017This report presents national data about the prevalence of behavioral health conditions. This data includes the rate of serious mental illness, suicidal thoughts, substance use, and underage drinking. The report also highlights the percentages of those who seek treatment for these conditions. The state-level Barometers contain valuable insight into the behavioral health needs and the unique challenges faced by communities across the country. This analysis can help public health authorities and others determine the best ways of meeting behavioral health care needs and disparities among various communities.
Published: October 2015Provee una guía de recursos para adultos mayores e información acerca de la depresión y otros temas de salud mental y los cambios de vida que los adultos mayores podrían experimentar. Lista los síntomas de los que hay que estar alerta, y dice cuándo buscar ayuda, tal como consejería.