Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Substance Abuse
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Mature Adults as Population Group
- Remove Older Adults as Population Group
- Remove Cultural Competence
- Remove Research & Methodology
- Remove Administration & Policy
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
Main page content
Published: April 2022This document provides an overview of essential information necessary for understanding mental health and substance use disorder parity and how to implement and comply with federal parity laws. This guide applies to parity laws in employer-sponsored health plans and group and individual insurance.
Published: November 2016This guide explores barriers to accessing substance use disorder and mental health treatment services in rural communities, and the benefits of telehealth for these communities. It assists practitioners with implementing telehealth technologies as a means to increase access to services.