Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove English
- Remove Adolescents as Population Group
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
- Remove Criminal Justice
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices KITs
- Remove Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Remove Mental Health Promotion
Main page content
Published: September 2014
This guide highlights the use of medication-assisted treatment (MAT) for opioid use disorder in drug courts. It reviews effective medications, including methadone, buprenorphine, and naltrexone. The guide also provides strategies to increase the use of MAT in drug court programs.
Published: January 2004
This manual guides disaster response workers in assisting survivors of mass violence and terrorism and their families. It discusses basic counseling skills, when to refer to mental health services, populations with special needs, and stress prevention and management for workers.