Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove All US States & Territories
- Remove Mature Adults as Population Group
- Remove People with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove People with Co-Occurring Disorders
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Drug Use Trends
- Remove Illegal Drugs
- Remove Treatment
Main page content
Published: April 2015
This report provides a snapshot of key aspects of behavioral health, serious mental illness, suicidal thoughts, and mental illness, substance use disorders, or both. The information is based on selected determinants of health, including race and ethnicity, income level, geography, and health insurance status.
Published: January 2015
This report presents national data about the prevalence of behavioral health conditions. This data includes the rate of serious mental illness, suicidal thoughts, substance use, and underage drinking. The report also highlights the percentages of those who seek treatment for these conditions. Access state barometer reports.