Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Racial & Ethnic Groups
- Remove Older Adults as Population Group
- Remove Young Adults as Population Group
- Remove Children of Parents with Substance Use or Abuse Problems
- Remove People with Developmental Disabilities
- Remove People with HIV or AIDS
- Remove People with Physical Disabilities
- Remove Practice Guidelines
- Remove Cultural Competence
- Remove Access to Care
- Remove Patient Assessment
- Remove Treatment Planning
- Remove Integrated Care
Main page content
Clinical Guidance for Treating Pregnant and Parenting Women With Opioid Use Disorder and Their Infants
Published: January 2018This Clinical Guide provides comprehensive, national guidance for optimal management of pregnant and parenting women with opioid use disorder and their infants. The Clinical Guide helps healthcare professionals and patients determine the most clinically appropriate action for a particular situation and informs individualized treatment decisions.
Published: October 2016This report for clinicians explains approaches to providing integrated care to older adults living with substance use disorder and mental illness. It highlights the importance of assessing patients for cognitive deficits and adapting behavioral interventions to help improve treatment outcomes.
Published: July 2012This manual offers treatment and service providers guidelines on caring for people living with substance use disorder conditions who also have physical disabilities or cognitive disabilities. It discusses screening, treatment planning, and counseling, and linkages with other treatment and service providers.
Published: July 2012This manual helps clinicians improve care for people living with HIV/AIDS and substance use disorder conditions. It discusses prevention, assessment, and treatment of HIV/AIDS. The manual also examines mental illness, integrated services, case management, counseling, ethical and legal issues, and funding sources.