Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Inmates
- Remove People with Physical Disabilities
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Cultural Competence
- Remove MATx
- Remove Patient Rights
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
- Remove TIP Series - Treatment Improvement Protocols (TIPS)
- Remove Treatment Planning
- Remove Screening Tool
Main page content
Published: September 2013This manual offers guidelines to help counselors and administrators deliver substance use disorder treatment in criminal justice settings. It discusses aspects in providing substance use disorder treatment to people within the criminal justice system, including screening and assessment, and triage and placement in treatment services.
Published: July 2012This manual offers treatment and service providers guidelines on caring for people living with substance use disorder conditions who also have physical disabilities or cognitive disabilities. It discusses screening, treatment planning, and counseling, and linkages with other treatment and service providers.