Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove People with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Homeless as Population Group
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices
- Remove Cultural Competence
- Remove Training & Continuing Education
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
- Remove Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Remove Motivational Interventions
- Remove Peer Support
Main page content
Published: June 2021This guide reviews ways that telehealth modalities can be used to provide treatment for serious mental illness and substance use disorders among adults, distills the research into recommendations for practice, and provides examples of how these recommendations can be implemented.
Published: August 2018This quick guide contains an overview of the challenges associated with tobacco cessation and the benefits of being tobacco-free for individuals as well as those of a smoke-free workplace. It also includes tips that substance use disorder treatment settings can use to implement their own tobacco cessation programs.
Published: April 2018This fact sheet serves as a guide for individuals seeking behavioral health treatment. It provides three necessary steps to complete prior to utilizing a treatment center and the five signs of a quality treatment center, which include a review of the accreditation, medication, evidence-based practices, position on the role of families, and support networks.
Published: July 2010This toolkit outlines the essential components for supportive housing services and programs for people living with mental illness disorders. It discusses how to develop and integrate evidence-based programs in mental health systems. The toolkit includes eight booklets on program development.