Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Homeless as Population Group
- Remove People with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Cultural Competence
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices
- Remove Training & Continuing Education
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
- Remove Motivational Interventions
- Remove Peer Support
- Remove Substance Abuse Screening
Main page content
Published: June 2021This guide reviews ways that telehealth modalities can be used to provide treatment for serious mental illness and substance use disorders among adults, distills the research into recommendations for practice, and provides examples of how these recommendations can be implemented.
Published: July 2010This toolkit outlines the essential components for supportive housing services and programs for people living with mental illness disorders. It discusses how to develop and integrate evidence-based programs in mental health systems. The toolkit includes eight booklets on program development.