Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices
- Remove Technology Implementation
- Remove Training & Continuing Education
- Remove Health Insurance
- Remove Substance Abuse
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices KITs
- Remove TIP Series - Treatment Improvement Protocols (TIPS)
- Remove Treatment
- Remove Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Remove Family Treatment Approach
- Remove Motivational Interventions
Main page content
Published: March 2021This Advisory is based on TIP 60, Using Technology-Based Therapeutic Tools in Behavioral Health Services. It provides information on synchronous and asynchronous telehealth technologies for behavioral health treatment. Factors such as technology access and implementation are addressed.
Published: November 2015This manual assists clinicians with implementing technology-assisted care. It highlights the importance of using technology-based assessments and interventions in behavioral health treatment services. The manual also discusses how technology reduces barriers to accessing care.
Published: March 2010This toolkit offers evidence-based practices to help public officials develop family psychoeducation mental health programs. The programs create a partnership between consumers, families, practitioners, and supporters. The kit includes a brochure (English, Spanish), nine booklets, a PowerPoint presentation, and a introductory video.