Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Homeless as Population Group
- Remove Training & Continuing Education
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices KITs
- Remove Motivational Interventions
- Remove Treatment
- Remove Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Remove Family Treatment Approach
Main page content
Published: July 2010
This toolkit outlines the essential components for supportive housing services and programs for people living with mental illness disorders. It discusses how to develop and integrate evidence-based programs in mental health systems. The toolkit includes eight booklets on program development.
Published: March 2010
This toolkit offers evidence-based practices to help public officials develop family psychoeducation mental health programs. The programs create a partnership between consumers, families, practitioners, and supporters. The kit includes a brochure (English, Spanish), nine booklets, a PowerPoint presentation, and a introductory video.
Published: February 2010
This kit provides practice principles for supported employment, an approach to vocational rehabilitation for people living with serious mental illness. The kit promotes the belief that everyone living with serious mental illness is capable of working competitively in the community.