Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Cultural Competence
- Remove Training & Continuing Education
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices
- Remove Research & Methodology
- Remove Mental Health Promotion
- Remove Peer Support
- Remove Community Involvement
- Remove Crisis Services
- Remove Motivational Interventions
Main page content
Published: June 2021This guide reviews ways that telehealth modalities can be used to provide treatment for serious mental illness and substance use disorders among adults, distills the research into recommendations for practice, and provides examples of how these recommendations can be implemented.
Published: January 2004This manual guides disaster response workers in assisting survivors of mass violence and terrorism and their families. It discusses basic counseling skills, when to refer to mental health services, populations with special needs, and stress prevention and management for workers.