Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Family & Advocates
- Remove Child Care Providers
- Remove Media
- Remove Military Families as Audience
- Remove Non-Profits & Faith-Based Organizations
- Remove Adolescents as Population Group
- Remove General Public
- Remove Talk. They Hear You.
- Remove Prevention and Reduction of Underage Drinking
- Remove Alcohol
Main page content
Published: October 2021
A guide for community leaders to use when working with the media to promote underage drinking and substance use prevention resources for parents and caregivers, educators, and other adult role models. The guide offers best practices and sample materials for engaging the media.