Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Public Health Professionals
- Remove Community Coalitions
- Remove Disaster Response Workers as Audience
- Remove Grant Seekers & Grantees
- Remove Legal Community
- Remove Brochure
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove People in the Criminal Justice System
- Remove Mental Health
Main page content
Published: September 2019
This brochure provides an overview of the Sequential Intercept Model (SIM). The SIM is a strategic planning tool that helps communities better understand the gaps and resources they have in helping those with mental illness or substance use disorders who are in the criminal justice system.
Published: September 2011
This brochure describes doctoral and postdoctoral fellowships. The fellowships are available to people with ethnic minority backgrounds who wish to support and improve services for people living with mental illness, substance use disorders, or both who are from underserved minority populations.
Published: April 2011
This brochure describes SAMHSA's free disaster technical assistance, training, and consultation efforts to help states, territories, tribes, and other disaster behavioral health providers plan for and respond effectively to mental health and substance use needs related to disaster events.