Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Non-Profits & Faith-Based Organizations
- Remove Prevention Professionals
- Remove Community Coalitions
- Remove Legal Community
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Planning
- Remove Access to Care
- Remove Service Coordination
- Remove Integrated Care
- Remove Assertive Community Treatment
- Remove Mental Health Screening
- Remove Referral to Treatment
- Remove Self-Help
Main page content
Published: March 2021
This Advisory is based on TIP 55, Behavioral Health Services for People Who Are Homeless. It addresses the fundamentals of how providers and administrators can employ approaches to address the complex challenges of providing integrated treatment services to clients experiencing homelessness.
Published: September 2019
This brochure provides an overview of the Sequential Intercept Model (SIM). The SIM is a strategic planning tool that helps communities better understand the gaps and resources they have in helping those with mental illness or substance use disorders who are in the criminal justice system.
Published: November 2015
This manual offers skills and resources to service providers working with people who are experiencing homelessness or at risk of homelessness. It outlines types of homelessness and stages of recovery, including substance use screening and supportive treatment. Access the literature review.