Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Family & Advocates
- Remove HHS Staff
- Remove Non-Profits & Faith-Based Organizations
- Remove People in Recovery as Audience
- Remove Children as Population Group
- Remove Children of Parents with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems
- Remove Cultural Competence
- Remove Service Coordination
- Remove Planning
- Remove Mental Health
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
Main page content
Guidance to States and School Systems on Addressing Mental Health and Substance Use Issues in Schools
Published: July 2019
This Joint SAMHSA-CMS informational Bulletin provides guidance to states and school systems about addressing mental health and substance use issues in schools. It provides examples of approaches for services in schools and describes some Medicaid authorities that states may use to cover services.
Published: April 2018
This 2016 report provides an overview of data from the Comprehensive Community Mental Health Services for Children with Serious Emotional Disturbances program. It presents findings that indicate that systems of care provide services and promote positive outcomes for underserved children and youth within the mental health system.
Comprehensive Community Mental Health Services for Children and Their Families Program Evaluation Findings: Executive Summary
Published: April 2012
This executive summary reports program evaluation findings of a federally funded initiative that supports systems of care for community-based mental health services for children, youth, and their families. It includes data from fiscal years 2006 to 2008 that track characteristics, use, and outcomes.