Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove Information Professionals
- Remove Program Evaluation
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices KITs
- Remove TIP Series - Treatment Improvement Protocols (TIPS)
- Remove Counseling
- Remove Self-Direction
- Remove Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Remove Family Treatment Approach
- Remove Peer Support
- Remove Supported Employment
Main page content
Published: September 2014
This manual presents guidelines for clinical supervision in the substance use disorder treatment field. It covers supervision methods and models, cultural competence, ethical and legal issues, and performance monitoring. The manual also includes an implementation guide for program administrators. Access the literature review.
Published: July 2010
This toolkit outlines the essential components for supportive housing services and programs for people living with mental illness disorders. It discusses how to develop and integrate evidence-based programs in mental health systems. The toolkit includes eight booklets on program development.
Published: March 2010
This toolkit offers evidence-based practices to help public officials develop family psychoeducation mental health programs. The programs create a partnership between consumers, families, practitioners, and supporters. The kit includes a brochure (English, Spanish), nine booklets, a PowerPoint presentation, and a introductory video.
Published: February 2010
This kit provides practice principles for supported employment, an approach to vocational rehabilitation for people living with serious mental illness. The kit promotes the belief that everyone living with serious mental illness is capable of working competitively in the community.