Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Researchers
- Remove Non-Profits & Faith-Based Organizations
- Remove People in Treatment as Audience
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Older Adults as Population Group
- Remove Children of Parents with Substance Use or Abuse Problems
- Remove People in the Juvenile Justice System
- Remove Service Coordination
- Remove Research & Methodology
Main page content
Published: April 2018
This 2016 report provides an overview of data from the Comprehensive Community Mental Health Services for Children with Serious Emotional Disturbances program. It presents findings that indicate that systems of care provide services and promote positive outcomes for underserved children and youth within the mental health system.
Published: June 2017
This report presents national data about the prevalence of behavioral health conditions. This data includes the rate of serious mental illness, suicidal thoughts, substance use, and underage drinking. The report also highlights the percentages of those who seek treatment for these conditions. The state-level Barometers contain valuable insight into the behavioral health needs and the unique challenges faced by communities across the country. This analysis can help public health authorities and others determine the best ways of meeting behavioral health care needs and disparities among various communities.
Published: October 2009
This report describes efforts to improve coordination and financing of mental health services through better cooperation across substance use disorder agencies, as well as criminal justice and other state agencies. It discusses benefits, challenges, facilitating factors, and implementation steps.