Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Non-Profits & Faith-Based Organizations
- Remove Guidelines or Manual
- Remove Fact Sheet
- Remove Training & Continuing Education
- Remove Administration & Policy
- Remove Planning
- Remove External Communication & Cooperation
- Remove Technology Implementation
- Remove Crisis Intervention
- Remove Brief Intervention
- Remove Integrated Care
Main page content
Published: March 2015
This manual provides guidelines for the operation of opioid treatment programs. It covers patient assessment, treatment planning, and recovery care. The manual also offers guidance for medication-assisted treatment for methadone and buprenorphine, and overdose and relapse prevention.
Published: December 2013
This guide reviews screening tools for alcohol use and interventions for pregnant women and women of childbearing age to prevent fetal alcohol spectrum disorders (FASD). It also outlines methods for identifying people living with FASD and modifying treatment accordingly. Access the literature review.
Published: January 1999
This guide offers resources for those working with children in the wake of disaster. It discusses theories of child development as applied to a youth experiencing the fear, anxiety, and trauma of disaster. The guide also offers practical suggestions, case studies, and a resource guide.