Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Audience
- Remove Guidelines or Manual
- Remove English
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
- Remove Buprenorphine
- Remove Nicotine
- Remove Treatment
- Remove Emergency Department Treatment
- Remove Inpatient Hospitalization
Main page content
Published: August 2021
The Executive Summary of this Treatment Improvement Protocol provides an overview on the use of the three Food and Drug Administration-approved medications used to treat opioid use disorder—methadone, naltrexone, and buprenorphine—and the other strategies and services needed to support recovery.
Published: July 2021
This Treatment Improvement Protocol (TIP) reviews the use of the three Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved medications used to treat OUD—methadone, naltrexone, and buprenorphine—and the other strategies and services needed to support recovery for people with OUD. This is a revision.
Published: August 2018
This quick guide contains an overview of the challenges associated with tobacco cessation and the benefits of being tobacco-free for individuals as well as those of a smoke-free workplace. It also includes tips that substance use disorder treatment settings can use to implement their own tobacco cessation programs.