Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Prevention Professionals
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Males
- Remove Children of Parents with Substance Use or Abuse Problems
- Remove Children of Parents with Mental Illness
- Remove Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender
- Remove Service Coordination
- Remove Prejudice & Discrimination
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
Main page content
Published: September 2018
This guide helps local systems use data to implement Crisis Intervention Team programs that can improve the safety and effectiveness of law enforcement response to people experiencing behavioral health crises. It provides information about building necessary partnerships, documenting program activities, identifying key metrics, establishing data collection processes, analyzing and reporting data, using data to improve programs, and expanding capacity to collect and use data. The guide is a companion to Practice Guidelines: Core Elements in Responding to Mental Health Crises.
Published: April 2018
This 2016 report provides an overview of data from the Comprehensive Community Mental Health Services for Children with Serious Emotional Disturbances program. It presents findings that indicate that systems of care provide services and promote positive outcomes for underserved children and youth within the mental health system.
Published: February 2011
This kit equips treatment teams at mental health agencies with guidance on incorporating the latest scientific evidence with patient input to help them make decisions about medication management. It includes seven booklets that cover the process of starting through program evaluation.