Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Prevention Professionals
- Remove Homeless as Population Group
- Remove Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender
- Remove Children of Parents with Mental Illness
- Remove Service Coordination
- Remove Patient Rights
- Remove Planning
- Remove Prejudice & Discrimination
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
Main page content
A Provider's Introduction to Substance Abuse Treatment for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Individuals
Published: August 2012
This manual informs clinicians and administrators about substance use disorder treatment approaches that are sensitive to patients among the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) population. It covers cultural, clinical, health, administrative, and legal issues as well as alliance building.
Published: July 2010
This toolkit outlines the essential components for supportive housing services and programs for people living with mental illness disorders. It discusses how to develop and integrate evidence-based programs in mental health systems. The toolkit includes eight booklets on program development.
Published: October 2008
This toolkit offers tools to implement the evidence-based practice of Assertive Community Treatment (ACT). ACT offers customized, community-based services for people living with mental illness. The toolkit includes a brochure (English, Spanish), a PowerPoint presentation, and an introductory video.