Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Public Health Professionals
- Remove Researchers
- Remove English
- Remove People with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender
- Remove Integrated Care
- Remove Mental Health Promotion
- Remove Motivational Interventions
Main page content
Published: August 2018
This quick guide contains an overview of the challenges associated with tobacco cessation and the benefits of being tobacco-free for individuals as well as those of a smoke-free workplace. It also includes tips that substance use disorder treatment settings can use to implement their own tobacco cessation programs.
Published: April 2016
A component of SAMHSA's Wellness initiative, this customizable presentation gives an overview of the initiative, and discusses its importance to people living with mental illness or who are recovering from substance use disorders or trauma. It explores the eight dimensions of wellness and how they interconnect.
Published: November 2015
This manual offers skills and resources to service providers working with people who are experiencing homelessness or at risk of homelessness. It outlines types of homelessness and stages of recovery, including substance use screening and supportive treatment. Access the literature review.