Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Guidelines or Manual
- Remove Mental Illness
- Remove Gender-Based Issues
- Remove English
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
- Remove Assertive Community Treatment
- Remove Suicide Prevention
- Remove Trauma-Informed Care
- Remove Antipsychotics
- Remove Recovery
- Remove Substance Abuse Screening
Main page content
Published: November 2021
The guide provides considerations and strategies for interdisciplinary teams, peer specialists, clinicians, registered nurses, behavioral health organizations, and policy makers in understanding, selecting, and implementing evidence-based interventions that support older adults with serious mental illness.
Published: June 2019
This report provides evidence-based practices for screening and assessment of adults in the justice system with mental illness, substance use disorders, or both. It discusses the importance of instrument selection for screening and assessment and provides detailed descriptions of recommended instruments.
Published: November 2015
This manual assists clinicians with implementing technology-assisted care. It highlights the importance of using technology-based assessments and interventions in behavioral health treatment services. The manual also discusses how technology reduces barriers to accessing care.