Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Cultural Competence
- Remove Substance Abuse
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
- Remove TIP Series - Treatment Improvement Protocols (TIPS)
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices KITs
- Remove Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Main page content
Published: December 2013
This manual helps clinicians design and implement intensive outpatient treatment programs for people living with substance use disorder conditions. It discusses cultural competence and approaches, use of 12-step programs, cognitive behavioral therapy, and therapeutic communities.
Published: January 2013
This guide helps substance use counselors treat clients with symptoms of depression and substance use conditions. Program administrators will learn how to integrate depression treatment into early drug treatment. The guidelines cover screening, assessment, treatment, counseling, cultural competence, and continuing care.