Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove Alcohol Abuse
- Remove Violence
- Remove Sexual Trauma
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Older Adults as Population Group
- Remove Males
- Remove People with HIV or AIDS
- Remove Racial & Ethnic Groups
- Remove Cultural Competence
- Remove Practice Guidelines
- Remove Treatment Improvement
- Remove Workforce Development
Main page content
Published: October 2016
This report for clinicians explains approaches to providing integrated care to older adults living with substance use disorder and mental illness. It highlights the importance of assessing patients for cognitive deficits and adapting behavioral interventions to help improve treatment outcomes.
Published: September 2011
This brochure describes doctoral and postdoctoral fellowships. The fellowships are available to people with ethnic minority backgrounds who wish to support and improve services for people living with mental illness, substance use disorders, or both who are from underserved minority populations.
Published: January 2004
This manual guides disaster response workers in assisting survivors of mass violence and terrorism and their families. It discusses basic counseling skills, when to refer to mental health services, populations with special needs, and stress prevention and management for workers.