Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Public Health Professionals
- Remove Guidelines or Manual
- Remove Substance Abuse
- Remove English
- Remove Adolescents as Population Group
- Remove People with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove People with Co-Occurring Disorders
- Remove Children of Parents with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems
- Remove People with HIV or AIDS
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
Main page content
Published: October 2021
A guide for community leaders to use when working with the media to promote underage drinking and substance use prevention resources for parents and caregivers, educators, and other adult role models. The guide offers best practices and sample materials for engaging the media.
Published: March 2021
This guide helps health care providers, systems, and communities support recovery from substance use disorders via employment mechanisms. It describes relevant research, examines emerging and best practices, identifies knowledge gaps and implementation challenges, and offers resources.
Guidance to States and School Systems on Addressing Mental Health and Substance Use Issues in Schools
Published: July 2019
This Joint SAMHSA-CMS informational Bulletin provides guidance to states and school systems about addressing mental health and substance use issues in schools. It provides examples of approaches for services in schools and describes some Medicaid authorities that states may use to cover services.
Published: November 2015
This manual assists clinicians with implementing technology-assisted care. It highlights the importance of using technology-based assessments and interventions in behavioral health treatment services. The manual also discusses how technology reduces barriers to accessing care.