Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Public Health Professionals
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Guidelines or Manual
- Remove Racial & Ethnic Groups
- Remove Pregnant Women
- Remove People with Developmental Disabilities
- Remove People with Physical Disabilities
- Remove Cultural Competence
- Remove Practice Guidelines
- Remove Access to Care
- Remove Treatment Planning
Main page content
Published: December 2019
This guide supports health care providers, systems, and communities seeking to prevent marijuana use by pregnant women. It describes relevant research findings, examines emerging and best practices, identifies knowledge gaps and implementation challenges, and offers useful resources.
Clinical Guidance for Treating Pregnant and Parenting Women With Opioid Use Disorder and Their Infants
Published: January 2018
This Clinical Guide provides comprehensive, national guidance for optimal management of pregnant and parenting women with opioid use disorder and their infants. The Clinical Guide helps healthcare professionals and patients determine the most clinically appropriate action for a particular situation and informs individualized treatment decisions.
Published: July 2012
This manual offers treatment and service providers guidelines on caring for people living with substance use disorder conditions who also have physical disabilities or cognitive disabilities. It discusses screening, treatment planning, and counseling, and linkages with other treatment and service providers.