Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Public Health Professionals
- Remove Adolescents as Population Group
- Remove Children as Population Group
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Drug Use Trends
- Remove Talk They Hear You Campaign
- Remove External Communication & Cooperation
- Remove Funding & Grant Writing
- Remove Substance Abuse
- Remove Prevention
Main page content
Published: October 2021
A guide for community leaders to use when working with the media to promote underage drinking and substance use prevention resources for parents and caregivers, educators, and other adult role models. The guide offers best practices and sample materials for engaging the media.
Published: February 2016
Provides parents of children ages 9 to 15 with the tools and information they need to start talking with their children early about the dangers of alcohol. Includes a suite of materials that helps reinforce the underage drinking prevention campaign's messages. Find the Partner Toolkit here.
Published: September 2012
This report examines trends in illicit substance use from 2010 to 2011 and from 2002 to 2011 among Americans 12 and older, comparing differences by age group and gender. It also discusses disparities in the need for specialized treatment versus those who actually receive it.