Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Guidelines or Manual
- Remove Kit
- Remove Field Manual
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Adolescents as Population Group
- Remove Homeless as Population Group
- Remove Cultural Competence
- Remove Practice Guidelines
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices
- Remove Service Coordination
- Remove Counseling
- Remove Integrated Care
Main page content
Published: October 2008
This toolkit offers tools to implement the evidence-based practice of Assertive Community Treatment (ACT). ACT offers customized, community-based services for people living with mental illness. The toolkit includes a brochure (English, Spanish), a PowerPoint presentation, and an introductory video.
Published: January 2004
This manual guides disaster response workers in assisting survivors of mass violence and terrorism and their families. It discusses basic counseling skills, when to refer to mental health services, populations with special needs, and stress prevention and management for workers.
Published: January 1999
This guide offers resources for those working with children in the wake of disaster. It discusses theories of child development as applied to a youth experiencing the fear, anxiety, and trauma of disaster. The guide also offers practical suggestions, case studies, and a resource guide.