Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Kit
- Remove Field Manual
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Adolescents as Population Group
- Remove Homeless as Population Group
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices
- Remove Practice Guidelines
- Remove Service Coordination
- Remove Counseling
- Remove Supported Employment
- Remove Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Remove Integrated Care
Main page content
Published: February 2010
This kit provides practice principles for supported employment, an approach to vocational rehabilitation for people living with serious mental illness. The kit promotes the belief that everyone living with serious mental illness is capable of working competitively in the community.
Published: October 2008
This toolkit offers tools to implement the evidence-based practice of Assertive Community Treatment (ACT). ACT offers customized, community-based services for people living with mental illness. The toolkit includes a brochure (English, Spanish), a PowerPoint presentation, and an introductory video.
Published: January 2004
This manual guides disaster response workers in assisting survivors of mass violence and terrorism and their families. It discusses basic counseling skills, when to refer to mental health services, populations with special needs, and stress prevention and management for workers.