Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Guidelines or Manual
- Remove English
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Racial & Ethnic Groups
- Remove Older Adults as Population Group
- Remove People in the Criminal Justice System
- Remove People with Developmental Disabilities
- Remove People with Physical Disabilities
- Remove Young Adults as Population Group
- Remove Practice Guidelines
- Remove Cultural Competence
- Remove Access to Care
- Remove Patient Assessment
- Remove Treatment Planning
Main page content
Published: December 2019
This guide supports health care providers, systems, and communities seeking to prevent marijuana use by pregnant women. It describes relevant research findings, examines emerging and best practices, identifies knowledge gaps and implementation challenges, and offers useful resources.
Published: October 2015
This manual provides guidance for substance use disorder treatment clinicians and case workers on how to assist offenders in the transition from the criminal justice system to life after release. It discusses assessment, transition plans, important services, special populations, and confidentiality.
Published: November 2013
This manual serves as a quick reference guide for clinicians treating chronic pain in adults living with a history of substance use. It covers patient assessment and treatment, and provides an algorithm for managing chronic pain, as well as a summary of non-opioid analgesics.