Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove English
- Remove Children of Parents with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems
- Remove Children of Parents with Substance Use or Abuse Problems
- Remove Children of Parents with Mental Illness
- Remove People with HIV or AIDS
- Remove Pregnant Women
- Remove Practice Guidelines
- Remove Service Coordination
- Remove Screening Tool
- Remove Family Treatment Approach
- Remove Suicide Prevention
Main page content
Published: April 2018
This 2016 report provides an overview of data from the Comprehensive Community Mental Health Services for Children with Serious Emotional Disturbances program. It presents findings that indicate that systems of care provide services and promote positive outcomes for underserved children and youth within the mental health system.
Published: December 2013
This guide reviews screening tools for alcohol use and interventions for pregnant women and women of childbearing age to prevent fetal alcohol spectrum disorders (FASD). It also outlines methods for identifying people living with FASD and modifying treatment accordingly. Access the literature review.
Published: July 2012
This manual helps clinicians improve care for people living with HIV/AIDS and substance use disorder conditions. It discusses prevention, assessment, and treatment of HIV/AIDS. The manual also examines mental illness, integrated services, case management, counseling, ethical and legal issues, and funding sources.