Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Researchers
- Remove Non-Profits & Faith-Based Organizations
- Remove HHS Staff
- Remove English
- Remove Young Adults as Population Group
- Remove Children of Parents with Substance Use or Abuse Problems
- Remove Children of Parents with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems
- Remove Talk They Hear You Campaign
- Remove Program Evaluation
- Remove Health Disparities
Main page content
Published: October 2021
A guide for community leaders to use when working with the media to promote underage drinking and substance use prevention resources for parents and caregivers, educators, and other adult role models. The guide offers best practices and sample materials for engaging the media.
Published: April 2018
This 2016 report provides an overview of data from the Comprehensive Community Mental Health Services for Children with Serious Emotional Disturbances program. It presents findings that indicate that systems of care provide services and promote positive outcomes for underserved children and youth within the mental health system.
Published: February 2016
Provides parents of children ages 9 to 15 with the tools and information they need to start talking with their children early about the dangers of alcohol. Includes a suite of materials that helps reinforce the underage drinking prevention campaign's messages. Find the Partner Toolkit here.