Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove Practice Guidelines
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
- Remove TIP Series - Quick Guides
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices KITs
- Remove Pregnancy and Opioid Use Disorder
- Remove Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Remove Brief Intervention
- Remove Group Therapy
- Remove Psychotherapy
- Remove Family Treatment Approach
- Remove Mental Health Promotion
Main page content
Clinical Guidance for Treating Pregnant and Parenting Women With Opioid Use Disorder and Their Infants
Published: January 2018This Clinical Guide provides comprehensive, national guidance for optimal management of pregnant and parenting women with opioid use disorder and their infants. The Clinical Guide helps healthcare professionals and patients determine the most clinically appropriate action for a particular situation and informs individualized treatment decisions.
Published: September 2015These guidelines are for clinicians who lead group therapy sessions for substance use disorder treatment. It describes types of group therapy, and advantages of group therapy. The guide also provides client placement criteria, and techniques for group development and leadership.
Published: December 2012This manual guides clinicians through stages of primary care for alcohol and substance misuse in adult patients. It discusses warning signs of misuse, screening and follow-up, brief intervention, assessment, treatment models, and legal issues. It includes four screening tools.