Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Practice Guidelines
- Remove TIP Series - Treatment Improvement Protocols (TIPS)
- Remove TIP Series - Quick Guides
- Remove Referral to Treatment
- Remove Diversion
- Remove Group Therapy
- Remove Medication-Assisted Treatment
Main page content
Published: December 2013
This guide reviews screening tools for alcohol use and interventions for pregnant women and women of childbearing age to prevent fetal alcohol spectrum disorders (FASD). It also outlines methods for identifying people living with FASD and modifying treatment accordingly. Access the literature review.
Published: September 2013
This manual offers guidelines to help counselors and administrators deliver substance use disorder treatment in criminal justice settings. It discusses aspects in providing substance use disorder treatment to people within the criminal justice system, including screening and assessment, and triage and placement in treatment services.