Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Disaster Response Workers as Audience
- Remove Grant Seekers & Grantees
- Remove HHS Staff
- Remove Researchers
- Remove English
- Remove Disaster Response Workers as Population Group
- Remove Children of Parents with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems
- Remove Children of Parents with Substance Use or Abuse Problems
Main page content
Published: August 2019
After a disaster, survivors may feel angry about the ways in which the disaster has changed their lives. This tip sheet helps survivors to understand that anger can be a common response to a traumatic event. The tip sheet also includes anger management techniques and where to turn to for help.
Published: April 2018
This 2016 report provides an overview of data from the Comprehensive Community Mental Health Services for Children with Serious Emotional Disturbances program. It presents findings that indicate that systems of care provide services and promote positive outcomes for underserved children and youth within the mental health system.