Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Advisory
- Remove Chart Book
- Remove Fact Sheet
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Females
- Remove Mature Adults as Population Group
- Remove People with Physical Disabilities
- Remove Racial & Ethnic Groups
- Remove Young Adults as Population Group
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
Main page content
Published: March 2021
This Advisory is based on TIP 55, Behavioral Health Services for People Who Are Homeless. It addresses the fundamentals of how providers and administrators can employ approaches to address the complex challenges of providing integrated treatment services to clients experiencing homelessness.
Published: January 2021
This Advisory is based on TIP 39, Substance Use Disorder Treatment and Family Therapy. It surveys basic factors for programs and providers to consider when implementing family-related therapy approaches, goals and processes for conducting effective family counseling, and resources for further learning about family therapy techniques and models.
Published: July 2015
This chart book reports estimates of mental health service use among adults in the United States within different racial and ethnic groups. Highlights include past year use of mental health service, use of prescription psychiatric medication, and use of outpatient and inpatient mental health service.