Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Advisory
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove People with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove People with Co-Occurring Disorders
- Remove Children as Population Group
- Remove Families
- Remove Racial & Ethnic Groups
- Remove Substance Abuse
- Remove Mental Health
- Remove Prevention
- Remove Alternative Therapy
- Remove Early Intervention
Main page content
Published: November 2021
This Advisory reviews the evidence on prescription stimulant misuse among youth and young adults. It establishes prescription stimulant misuse as a public health problem, identifies associated risk and protective factors, and provides programs and action steps for stakeholders to prevent misuse.
Published: March 2021
This Advisory is based on TIP 55, Behavioral Health Services for People Who Are Homeless. It addresses the fundamentals of how providers and administrators can employ approaches to address the complex challenges of providing integrated treatment services to clients experiencing homelessness.
Published: January 2021
This Advisory is based on TIP 39, Substance Use Disorder Treatment and Family Therapy. It surveys basic factors for programs and providers to consider when implementing family-related therapy approaches, goals and processes for conducting effective family counseling, and resources for further learning about family therapy techniques and models.