Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Practice Guidelines
- Remove Health Insurance
- Remove Mental Health
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices KITs
- Remove TIP Series - Quick Guides
- Remove TIP Series - Knowledge Application Program (KAP) Keys
- Remove Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Remove Alternative Therapy
- Remove Diversion
- Remove Group Therapy
- Remove Housing Services
- Remove Mental Health Promotion
- Remove Psychotherapy
Main page content
Published: September 2015These guidelines are for clinicians who lead group therapy sessions for substance use disorder treatment. It describes types of group therapy, and advantages of group therapy. The guide also provides client placement criteria, and techniques for group development and leadership.
Published: November 2013This manual serves as a quick reference guide for clinicians treating chronic pain in adults living with a history of substance use. It covers patient assessment and treatment, and provides an algorithm for managing chronic pain, as well as a summary of non-opioid analgesics.
Published: July 2010This toolkit outlines the essential components for supportive housing services and programs for people living with mental illness disorders. It discusses how to develop and integrate evidence-based programs in mental health systems. The toolkit includes eight booklets on program development.