Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Practice Guidelines
- Remove Health Insurance
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
- Remove TIP Series - Quick Guides
- Remove TIP Series - Knowledge Application Program (KAP) Keys
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices KITs
- Remove Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Remove Group Therapy
- Remove Psychotherapy
- Remove Alternative Therapy
- Remove Diversion
- Remove Mental Health Promotion
- Remove Supported Employment
Main page content
Published: September 2015
These guidelines are for clinicians who lead group therapy sessions for substance use disorder treatment. It describes types of group therapy, and advantages of group therapy. The guide also provides client placement criteria, and techniques for group development and leadership.
Published: November 2013
This manual serves as a quick reference guide for clinicians treating chronic pain in adults living with a history of substance use. It covers patient assessment and treatment, and provides an algorithm for managing chronic pain, as well as a summary of non-opioid analgesics.
Published: February 2010
This kit provides practice principles for supported employment, an approach to vocational rehabilitation for people living with serious mental illness. The kit promotes the belief that everyone living with serious mental illness is capable of working competitively in the community.