Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Prevention Professionals
- Remove Family & Advocates
- Remove Parents & Caregivers
- Remove Non-Profits & Faith-Based Organizations
- Remove Alcoholism
- Remove Young Adults as Population Group
- Remove People with Co-Occurring Disorders
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
- Remove Prevention
- Remove Awareness
- Remove Education
- Remove Primary Care
- Remove Substance Abuse Screening
Main page content
Published: October 2021A guide for community leaders to use when working with the media to promote underage drinking and substance use prevention resources for parents and caregivers, educators, and other adult role models. The guide offers best practices and sample materials for engaging the media.
Published: January 2021The EAP Prescription Drug Toolkit and Fact Sheets provide guidance related to counseling, referrals, and follow-up services (e.g., alternatives to prescription drugs, workplace drug misuse and relapse prevention, dangers of combined drug use, screenings, and evaluations before returning to work).
Published: February 2016Provides parents of children ages 9 to 15 with the tools and information they need to start talking with their children early about the dangers of alcohol. Includes a suite of materials that helps reinforce the underage drinking prevention campaign's messages. Find the Partner Toolkit here.