Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Prevention Professionals
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Serious Psychological Distress
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Mental Health
- Remove Substance Abuse
- Remove Suicide Prevention
Main page content
Published: March 2021
This Advisory is based on TIP 60, Using Technology-Based Therapeutic Tools in Behavioral Health Services. It provides information on synchronous and asynchronous telehealth technologies for behavioral health treatment. Factors such as technology access and implementation are addressed.
Published: November 2015
This manual assists clinicians with implementing technology-assisted care. It highlights the importance of using technology-based assessments and interventions in behavioral health treatment services. The manual also discusses how technology reduces barriers to accessing care.