Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Prevention Professionals
- Remove Alcoholism
- Remove Adolescents as Population Group
- Remove People with Co-Occurring Disorders
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Substance Abuse
- Remove Education
- Remove Recovery
- Remove Referral to Treatment
- Remove Treatment
Main page content
Published: January 2021The EAP Prescription Drug Toolkit and Fact Sheets provide guidance related to counseling, referrals, and follow-up services (e.g., alternatives to prescription drugs, workplace drug misuse and relapse prevention, dangers of combined drug use, screenings, and evaluations before returning to work).
Published: February 2016Provides parents of children ages 9 to 15 with the tools and information they need to start talking with their children early about the dangers of alcohol. Includes a suite of materials that helps reinforce the underage drinking prevention campaign's messages. Find the Partner Toolkit here.