Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Families
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices
- Remove Treatment Models
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
- Remove Family Treatment Approach
- Remove Housing Services
- Remove Patient Assessment
Main page content
Published: June 2021
This guide reviews ways that telehealth modalities can be used to provide treatment for serious mental illness and substance use disorders among adults, distills the research into recommendations for practice, and provides examples of how these recommendations can be implemented.
Published: March 2010
This toolkit offers evidence-based practices to help public officials develop family psychoeducation mental health programs. The programs create a partnership between consumers, families, practitioners, and supporters. The kit includes a brochure (English, Spanish), nine booklets, a PowerPoint presentation, and a introductory video.
Published: October 2008
This toolkit offers tools to implement the evidence-based practice of Assertive Community Treatment (ACT). ACT offers customized, community-based services for people living with mental illness. The toolkit includes a brochure (English, Spanish), a PowerPoint presentation, and an introductory video.