Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Children as Audience
- Remove Community Coalitions
- Remove Disaster Response Workers as Audience
- Remove Parents & Caregivers
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Audience
- Remove English
- Remove Mature Adults as Population Group
- Remove Children of Parents with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems
- Remove People on Probation or Parole
Main page content
Published: April 2020
This guide provides individuals who provide or coordinate reentry services for women involved in the CJ system with resources for serving women who are reentering the community after a period of incarceration. It is a "checklist" of considerations when working with women who are justice involved.
Published: September 2012
This brochure provides information about alcohol and susbtance misuse to children whose parents or friends' parents might have substance use disorder issues. It advises children to take care of themselves by communicating about the issues and joining support groups, such as Alateen.