Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove Prevention Professionals
- Remove Guidelines or Manual
- Remove Alcoholism
- Remove Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders
- Remove Serious Psychological Distress
- Remove TIP Series - Treatment Improvement Protocols (TIPS)
- Remove TIP Series - Knowledge Application Program (KAP) Keys
Main page content
Published: November 2015
This manual assists clinicians with implementing technology-assisted care. It highlights the importance of using technology-based assessments and interventions in behavioral health treatment services. The manual also discusses how technology reduces barriers to accessing care.
Published: December 2013
This guide reviews screening tools for alcohol use and interventions for pregnant women and women of childbearing age to prevent fetal alcohol spectrum disorders (FASD). It also outlines methods for identifying people living with FASD and modifying treatment accordingly. Access the literature review.
Published: May 2013
This manual provides clinical practice guidelines for using medications in the medication-assisted treatment of alcohol use disorder. It offers guidance on prescribing acamprosate, disulfiram, oral naltrexone, and extended-release injectable naltrexone. The manual also discusses patient management. Access the literature review.