Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Alcoholism
- Remove Serious Psychological Distress
- Remove People with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Counseling
- Remove Suicide Prevention
Main page content
Published: January 2021
The EAP Prescription Drug Toolkit and Fact Sheets provide guidance related to counseling, referrals, and follow-up services (e.g., alternatives to prescription drugs, workplace drug misuse and relapse prevention, dangers of combined drug use, screenings, and evaluations before returning to work).
Published: November 2015
This manual assists clinicians with implementing technology-assisted care. It highlights the importance of using technology-based assessments and interventions in behavioral health treatment services. The manual also discusses how technology reduces barriers to accessing care.