Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Prevention Professionals
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Alcoholism
- Remove Social Vulnerability
- Remove Children as Population Group
- Remove College Students as Population Group
- Remove Workers & Workplace
- Remove Prevention
- Remove Community Involvement
- Remove Outpatient Treatment
- Remove Recovery
- Remove Screening Tool
Main page content
Published: October 2021
A guide for community leaders to use when working with the media to promote underage drinking and substance use prevention resources for parents and caregivers, educators, and other adult role models. The guide offers best practices and sample materials for engaging the media.
Published: January 2021
The EAP Prescription Drug Toolkit and Fact Sheets provide guidance related to counseling, referrals, and follow-up services (e.g., alternatives to prescription drugs, workplace drug misuse and relapse prevention, dangers of combined drug use, screenings, and evaluations before returning to work).
Published: February 2016
Provides parents of children ages 9 to 15 with the tools and information they need to start talking with their children early about the dangers of alcohol. Includes a suite of materials that helps reinforce the underage drinking prevention campaign's messages. Find the Partner Toolkit here.